Wednesday 13 October 2010

Just going to have fun with this



A friend of mine said that my blog inspired her to create her own blog and now her blog has inspired me to be better about my blog. I kind of felt like nobody was reading it and so I didn't need to post on it but now I realize that if nobody's reading it, I can post anything I want. I can blog about how I'm trying to grow out my eyebrows and it's really disgusting to see all those little hairs growing in every morning but rewarding to overcome the temptation to overpluck.

I can also post photos of silly things we do on Sunday afternoons. Just pop that SD card in, click a few things to post a few photos, and then write a rambling little post explaining what was going on. Worry about spelling mistakes? Not me. Worry about being witty or writing intelligently? Not here. So here are photos of Sunday afternoon. Andrew did this to O at O's bidding. Fun times around here-- no wit or intelligence required.




4 comments:

Nancy Ross said...

I'll try that with Alex's hair... she loves accessories, even when they weren't intended as accessories.

Andrew and Marie Benson said...

I think Andrew's just excited that O hasn't insisted on wearing my shiny crystal beads out of the house in a while. Clothespins in his hair seem like a fair compromise.

Dad said...

Save the pictures. You can use them as blackmail later on when you need some parental leverage.

Love, Dad Petersen

monzuhannah said...

M doesn´t hacve enough hair for this!!! O looks great just see how Lady Gaga will copy him.