Thursday 14 October 2010

Andrew's Dreams Fulfilled



Andrew always said he wanted kids so they could do things lik
e walk on his back whenever he wanted or get things for him when he was too lazy to get up to get them himself. Kind of like the modern day equivalent of having kids to help run the farm. Today Oliver filled the measure of his creation. Didn't seem terribly satisfying for Andrew. And please excuse the bad photo-- O wasn't exactly stable up there.

Three posts in two days, with some comments to boot-- does this mean the blog has been revived? We'll see.

3 comments:

aaron said...

Noah's better at walking on my back than Elliot, I just have to lay next to the sofa so he can keep a hand on it for balance.

The problem arises when Elliot takes advantage of my vulnerability by jumping off of the sofa to land a flying knee between my shoulder blades.

So now, rather than risk paralysis, I go outside and hang from the swingset when my back hurts.

Dad said...

Looks like a lot of fun to me.

Love, Dad Petersen

Andrew and Marie Benson said...

@Aaron: Andrew keeps trying to get me to let him hang off the balcony for his back but I'm just not comfortable with that twenty foot drop or whatever it is-- I'm terrible with measuring distances.

@Dad: Fun for whom? Andrew or O?