Friday 15 October 2010

This is how our day is going...



How about yours? I was going to take a crasser route and mention how my life the past two days seems to revolve around s*** in the title to this post. Instead I took the much classier route of leaving it out of the title and just diving right into it in the actual post. Gastroenteritis has struck our home again. It started yesterday (I think) and has continued today with no mercy. Last night O had the biggest blowout I've ever seen and my tummy started feeling not so well. This morning when I thought things were easing up for both of us, S had his fun. Then O again. Then O burnt his finger. Then he screamed for an hour over our efforts to get him to wear a plaster. Add to this the fact that Andrew had one of those days at work when coming home to screaming and pooping O was preferable to sitting in his office. I just feel like it's s*** s*** s*** everywhere at the moment. Hopefully naps all around will fix it.

Don't want to end on a bad note, though, so here's a cute shot of the only one in the house not having a bad day despite the s*** his day had (S only poops once a week or so and getting that stuff out always puts him in a pretty good mood).



2 comments:

monzuhannah said...

LOVE SEBASTIAN´S PICTURE it is worth any bad day or two!
This camera is the perfect match for the photographer!
love
Fer

Andrew and Marie Benson said...

The day just kept going downhill from there. More s***-- most of which was not contained by a diaper. But S is a sweetie and I have a camera that can capture it even if I have NO IDEA what I'm doing. Of course I'm afraid to ever take this camera outside hte flat.