Sunday 9 August 2009

Heidi Fun Time


I am way behind but since we haven't gotten any comments on the blog in a while, I'm not entirely sure anyone even reads it still. Can't blame anyone for giving up hope on us since we do tend to be terrible bloggers. But Dad appreciates the posts, so this one's for you, Papa.

My fabulous friend Heidi came out and visited us for a week in June. We walked, we talked, we saw the sights of the city, and we spent many a night
up late talking, almost succeeding in adjusting Heidi to the local time schedule. Not easy for someone who willingly wakes up at 5.30am.

It was fantastic to have her here-- she's someone who always reminds me to laugh at myself and to truly enjoy all that life has to offer. Her visit included a beach day with O which was a mixed success. I can't say he's as addicted to a coastal life as I am but we're working on it.


1 comment:

Heidi Lyn said...

Yay! I made the blog . . . I feel so honored and am already planning my next trip to Barcelona! I love you guys.