Thursday 6 November 2008

Random Silliness


If this city had a Chinatown, our neighborhood would be it. We live in the midst of the cheap garment district where every shop sells poor quality knock-off clothing for 2 or 3 Euros a piece, if you buy 300 of them. G-STAR is a Dutch jeans and clothing company that is fairly popular in Europe. I saw a men's t-shirt down the street the other day with a G-STBR logo on it. It made me laugh, but the one that I found really entertaining is a little boy's shirt in another shop. It's a little boy's rugby style t-shirt with three words appliqued on it in different fonts. Across the top is the word "blithesome"; in the middle, in big bold letters is "GAIETY"; and along the bottom in a smaller print we find "calculated". Just thought I'd share.

2 comments:

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

MORE RANDOM SILLINESS! I WANT MORE! This is the kind of blog post I live for! (I deleted my last comment due to it being grammatically incorrect.)

That's as good as "Hell Kitty" in HK.