Saturday 10 May 2008

Hungry?

Rik and Rok have got you covered, although I wouldn't recommend it. Oh what fun you can have with bizarre translations! We found this cereal at a local supermaket (does the brand in the centre of the box ring any bells for Nate and Claudia? I should hope so) and originally I just tried taking pics of it with my phone, but we went back and bought it so I could photograph it in style. I haven't had the courage to open up the box and actually sample, er, Choco Crack yet, but even if I had it wouldn't be anyone's business. Marie wanted me to add that other cereals at the store included "Bran Sticks" and something like "Crusty Cocoa," but I don't think our faux-Egyptian (Fauxgyptian) friends have anything to do with them.


2 comments:

Yo' Mama said...

I wonder if you can liquify it? Fantastic.

Andrew and Marie Benson said...

We thought the toy prize inside was a little odd-- a credit card sized mirror and razor blade.