Thursday 28 January 2010

Bag - Cat = Baby



I don't know who knows and who doesn't at this point so I thought I'd make a formal announcement. Our fantastic awesome blog probably isn't on anyone's regular rotation, and if it is I feel real bad since the last post was in September, so don't know who this will actually reach. But just thought I'd inform all interested parties that our family of three will be growing by 3.33% (give or take) in the beginning of August. It's a decision that may only be regarded as dangerously reckless, but we're rolling the dice that the difficult first couple of years will pay dividends as they grow up together.


But really, can you imagine any kid cuter than this?:




New baby has his/her work cut out for them. That's all I'm saying.

13 comments:

Nancy Ross said...

New Baby will be cute too, just in a different way. Good luck!

Jen said...

Ooh! He is pretty cute!! And Congrats!!

aaron said...

First!

Michelle said...

I have you on my Google Reader list so I always know when you update! When I first read this post last night I didn't see who posted it and I thought it didn't sound like Marie "talking" and I was quite confused. It wasn't until this morning that I realized it was Cheech's post. What exactly does bag-cat=baby mean? Oh, and felicitaciones!! :)

aaron said...

First!

nate said...

Wow. That's a good picture of OBB. Raises the bar on the cousins as well.

Kimi said...

That is so great! Congrats!!! We are only about a month apart. I am due June 30th with number 3.
I can't wait to hear more about how you are doing.

Liz Hopkins said...

I thought I overheard that news when you were here in California. It was nice to see you Marie! Congratulations. Little Oliver will have a buddy.

senategirl said...

Congratulations to you both!

Holly said...

I thought maybe the reason I couldn't leave a comment before might be resolved. I would love to see more photos of this photo shoot, did you do this in the US or in Spain?

The Mumfords said...

Congratulations you guys! I hope you're feeling well Marie. Oliver is so adorable!! Having 2 kids is a little tougher than 1, but somehow you manage to survive each day.

Heidi Lyn said...

super cute family photos! New baby will be gorgeous.

Jen said...

yeah! Congrats! I can't wait to find out what you are having! Very exciting!