Saturday 14 June 2008

Fun with Mary Kay


It's been a busy week so I'm a little late in getting this on the blog. My friend Holly, who most anyone who actually knows me and reads this blog would know, sells Mary Kay products. She hasn't been doing so much selling of the products lately and so to jumpstart things again she is having a contest. It's fairly easy and hopefully I can explain it well enough.
How it works is you just have to visit her blog (follow this link) and scroll down to her post about the contest. If you just leave a comment on that post then you're entered into the contest. She is giving away $100 of Mary Kay products of your choice to the winner. The contest is only open from June 9th to the 16th so you have to act fast. If you mention that you came over from my blog then I get $25 in free Mary Kay products. So that's pretty simple.
Holly said that Mary Kay has come out with some new products that look really good. I'm a big fan of their waterproof concealer. I carry one in my purse always, one in my makeup bag and I have another backup tube in a storage drawer. I'd tried to stray from it and bought some Laura Mercier concealer and ended up taking it back because it just didn't seem to work as well as the Mary Kay. Good luck to anyone who enters!

No comments: