Wednesday 9 April 2008

Celebrity Morph by MyHeritage

A couple years ago Andrew and I were at the California State Fair and discovered this website. I had a little fun with it then and forgot about it until Andrew's brother and sister-in-law posted some morphing images of themselves on his family's blog. I decided to take a little time to have fun with it and I think this is the best one I got. Andrew's came up with Benito Mussolini. The website only lets you save your morph to a blog so I posted it here thinking no one read our blog anymore so it didn't matter. And then, hurrah!, Holly actually read the blog and commented. Slowly this blog is reviving.

MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Geneology - Free family tree

4 comments:

Holly said...

Marie! Did you get my email? I put lots of stuff on my blog thinking about you. I have a new email address, so I was worried maybe my email went to your junk box. I want to hear how you're doing. You really do look like Grace Kelly!

Andrew and Marie Benson said...

I was so excited that you commented. I thought our blog was dead.

In our Spanish class we had to choose a friend to describe and I learned how to say "She looks like Ingrid Bergman and a young Jodie Foster" because that was the best way to describe you. I figured throwing in Isabella Rosellini was a bit complicated. I should see if I have a picture of you that would work and see if any of those actually come up. It's not the best matches, especially since I believe one of mine was Angelina Jolie.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Marie (although I don't think there was much morphing going on). How about morphing YOU into Benito Mussolini? Or did I miss the point?

Love, Dad

Andrew and Marie Benson said...

I think I need to find a photo of you that would work for Dick Cheney. The website tells you what percentage you look like each person thye match you up to. You and Cheney might be the highest I've seen yet.